Saturday, January 8, 2011

Where have I been?

I feel like I've been a slacker. Hopefully, anyone who follows me for Autism news has followed me on Twitter to find the latest and greatest. I have been super busy but finally feel like I am catching my breath again.

The final 8 weeks of my fall semester were very stressful, as 3 classes were added to my class load. In that 8 weeks, we also had Joey's birthday; T-ball practice, games and playoffs; Thanksgiving; and preparing for Christmas. As always, I need to remind everyone that I did this all my own. Not looking for a pat on the back, but it is definitely a good excuse as to why I have been slacking in the friend department, and also slacking on living up to my obligations of staying in touch with family and sending pictures of Joey. I've also really been lazy about taking care of myself. It sucks but it happens. With a new year comes renewal, and I have vowed to take care of myself a lot better in the emotional, physical, and spiritual departments.

By the way, I pulled all A's in my 4 classes, leaving me with a 4.0 GPA for the semester and a 3.82 GPA for the year:)

I am going to hopefully be blogging more this year, as there is a lot going on with Joey, and a lot going on in the world of Autism.

No comments: