Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Anthem for Autism

A great song and moving video for our kids.

Here's the info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hiQYurSJCQ

It's a song from a personal place. I'm in Here will touch people's hearts and help raise funds and awareness for autism. It's attracting attention from listeners around the world and donations have...
It's a song from a personal place. I'm in Here will touch people's hearts and help raise funds and awareness for autism. It's attracting attention from listeners around the world and donations have begun to pour in. The song is sung from the point of view of a child with autism communicating to a loved one."I'm in here when the joy turns to crying, see the world through my eyes for just a moment in time," say the lyrics to I'm in Here. "I'm in here, oh don't you know I'm trying to find the way to show you who I am."Please e-mail this video to everyone you know. Post it to every group you can think of. Let's make this song a number one hit for our children.

No comments: