Sunday, August 18, 2013

5 years ago today

It's hard to believe 5 years ago, we had our 1st appointment at the Melmed Center (Joey was dx'd later on 9/11). Who knew how much our lives were about to change...

And on August 19th, it will be 5 years ago that I started this blog!

This is what my Mom wrote on Facebook in response to my status above:
August 18th has always been an important date in my life -- 41 years ago I lost my father and my life was changed forever but it became a happy date when we bought our house on LI 36 years ago and all our lives changed for the better. I knew it would be another important day when we took Joey to Melmed 5 years ago -- I'd like to think my father has been watching over Joey and helping with the phenomenal changes that have taken place these last 5 years -- thanks Dad!

No comments: