Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The art of getting dressed

I woke up to a snuggly boy, crawling in between me and Bryan. "Mama, are we going anywhere today?" I said, "No." He promptly replied "Yay!" and went about his business.

About 2 hours later, as the time approached noon, I heard a little voice from upstairs yell down, "I need pants." I told him he could find some in his drawer or downstairs in the dryer. "Is it ok to wear pajamas?" I told him yes and he disappeared back into his room.

A little while later, he came down and I started to giggle. I quickly stopped, as I didn't want him to think that I was laughing at his choice in clothes. He had on a size 4 Lego Star Wars red pajama top and size 4 or 5 Cars blue pajama pants. I told him that the outfit was perfect for 4th of July. He even pointed it out some of the white in the explosions on the shirt.

Every summer, he grows by leaps and bounds. So proud of him!

No comments: