Sunday, October 23, 2011

Behavior Mama

I have been contemplating a site for a while. I started ABA Parenting in May as a way to teach parents about ABA. I have changed that focus, stopped progress on that blog and created Behavior Mama. I had tossed around ideas for "ABA Mama," "Behavior Mom," "Science Mom" for a while. Then, I stumbled upon Behavior Babe and Behavior Guy on Facebook and came up with Behavior Mama. Unlike the two of them, I am not a BCBA yet. There sites are geared more towards BCBAs and the science of ABA. I want to discuss and share information about ABA, how parents can apply it, and also post information and resources for anyone studying for the exam.

There is a lot of misinformation out there and I want to help change that.

Please contact me with any questions at behaviormama@yahoo.com. Thanks!

No comments: