Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thanks

Instead of doing the "30 Days of Thanks" on FB, I've decided to have Joey tell me what he is thankful for each day and write it down for him to read when he is older. It's funny what comes out of a kid's mouth when their joys are so simple. I love him.

"I am thankful for..."

November 1st:
Mama not making me take a bath before.

November 2nd:
You picking me up after school.

Pepperoni.

November 3rd:
For Mama coming home. ( I was gone all day at a conference)

November 4th:
For seeing Wreck It Ralph. And getting my (Power Ranger Samurai) BullZooka.

November 5th:
No religion. And being with Mama so much. I love her so much, I just want to cuddle with her and play Curby. And Curby is really fun.

November 6th:


November 7th:


November 8th:


November 9th:
The weekend. Sleeping in late.

No comments: