Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Joey!

Happy 9th Birthday to my sweet little pepper! How wonderful to hear you joke with your friends (you have friends!), hear your belly laughs, and know that you are just like the other boys. There is no difference, no standing out. You understand my sass and give it right back to me! Hard to believe that a little more than 6 years ago, you spoke less than 20 words. You amaze me everyday! I am definitely going to annoy you and cry today because half your childhood is over. In the first 9 years, you learned to walk and talk, enjoy Italian food, and ride a bike; you started school and learned how to make friends; you learned how to complete your morning and night routines by yourself; and you learned what it meant to care about someone else. In the next 9 years, you will learn how to drive, go to high school, and become a young man. I can't wait to see what is in store, but know you will always be my little man. "You are the best thing that's ever been mine." I <3 you!




Favorites from your 9th year:

Games:  Skylanders, Sonic Colors

Food:  Noodle soup, oatmeal cream pies, Sidekicks shakes, vanilla shakes, Lunchables, Crunch bars, hot dogs

Sports to play:  Soccer (in your 3rd season now!)

Friends:  Connor (play time every week), Chase, Donovyn & Tristyn, and Xavier (all of whom were at Guys Night)

Clothes:  still anything soft but we're slowly working into itchy clothes territory!

No comments: