Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Writing a book

I am on Twitter and follow many in the Autism community. There has been a lot of buzz around a new book that came out by a new author; a Mom of 3 daughters with Autism. Her name is Kim Stagliano and she wrote "All That I Can Handle: I'm No Mother Teresa." It even has a foreword by Jenny McCarthy. This is big time, people. I have not read it but I am going to pick it up. From the excerpts I've read, it sounds hilarious.

Here is a link to her website:
http://www.kimstagliano.com/book.html

She has inspired me to write a book, telling our story. How many Moms go into the field of the disorder that their child is diagnosed with? And how many of them go to an advanced level in that field, whether it is holding a designation or a medical degree. Maybe somebody will want to hear our story and be inspired by my little man.

No comments: